Plex is a media streaming powerhouse for all of your content needs. Not only does it organize your video, music, and photo collections, giving you instant access on all of your devices, but Plex is also the last app you will ever need for personalized video news. AND, with our premium Plex Pass, you can record over-the-air television and watch anywhere with a supported digital antenna and tuner. Using the free Plex Media Server software available at http://www.plex.tv/downloads on your computer, NAS, or favorite cloud drive (Google Drive, OneDrive, or Dropbox), plus the Plex app, you can enjoy all of your media–even that DVR-ed content!–on all your devices.
FREE FUNCTIONALITY: Unlimited flinging of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps; unlimited streaming of any media on your Plex Media Server to other Plex apps; control your big screen Plex apps with your mobile device. LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server to your iOS device is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked. TO UNLOCK FULL FUNCTIONALITY: Use a Plex Pass-enabled account to sign into the app -OR- make a small, one-time, in-app purchase of just the app itself.
• Stream files from your home computer running Windows, Mac, or Linux (requires free Plex Media Server app)
• Stream files from your home NAS device (requires free Plex Media Server app)
• (Plex Pass) Stream files from your Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive
To get the free Plex Media Server app for your home Windows, Mac, Linux, or NAS device, visit https://www.plex.tv/downloads
• Play almost any video file, including MKV, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, and more
• Automatically organize your TV shows and movies with beautiful posters and descriptions
• Cast videos to your Chromecast, Apple TV, or other devices
• Full support for subtitles, including SRT, PGS, SSA/ASS
• Easily share your videos with friends and family – or keep it private
• (Plex Pass) Record TV and watch everywhere (requires tuner device)
• (Plex Pass) Add movie trailers and extras to your collection
• (Plex Pass) Set parental controls to customize your family’s experience
• (Plex Pass) Wirelessly sync videos to your mobile device for offline playback
• Play almost any music file, including MP3, M4A, FLAC, ALAC, and more
• Automatically organize your music with album artwork and metadata
• Easily share your music with friends and family – or keep it private
• (Plex Pass) Create automatic mixes with Plex Mix and mood mix
• (Plex Pass) Show lyrics for recognized music
• (Plex Pass) Wirelessly sync music to your mobile device for offline playback
• Automatically upload photos and videos from your phone to your computer
• Organize your photos with timeline view
• (Plex Pass) Automatic photo tagging based on computer vision
Learn more about Plex at https://www.plex.tv/features
NOTE: REQUIRES PLEX MEDIA SERVER VERSION 0.9.12.5 OR HIGHER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
The app offers (but does not require) a Plex Pass In-App Purchase. Plex Pass is available for the equivalent of US$4.99 charged monthly to your iTunes Account, charged yearly for the equivalent of US$39.99, or as a one off lifetime payment of equivalent of US$149.99. Subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off in your iTunes Account at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, charged at the same rate for renewals. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.