Plex app for iPhone and iPad
Plex is a streaming powerhouse for all your content needs. Organize, access, and stream your media on any device, anytime, and anywhere. Now featuring customized, trusted video news from local and global publishers. There’s never been a better time to cut the cord!
• Plex organizes all of your media collections—movies, shows, music, photos, and videos—and streams them to any device, anytime, anywhere.
• Cut the cord! Go premium with a Plex Pass and use Plex Live TV & DVR so you can watch and record free over-the-air HD TV, like NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX, with any supported digital antenna and tuner.
• Plex is packed with tons of free features, like remote access, sharing, security, and casting, and it makes your media beautiful with rich descriptions, artwork, ratings, and more.
• Stay up-to-date with Plex News: a free personalized newscast with trusted local, national, and international news sources, like CBS, Euronews, IGN, AJ+, Sky News, and more.
• Enjoy premium features with a Plex Pass subscription: Live TV & DVR, Mobile Sync, Premium Photos, Premium Music, Parental Controls, and so much more.
Want to use Plex on all of your devices, any time, anywhere? Visit https://www.plex.tv/ for more information.
Pros and cons of Plex app for iPhone and iPad
Plex app good for
Plex Server installed on it. I can acces my contents from all my devices, from all other the world, even the web interface is wonderfully crafted. Just awesome !
I have an extended synology nas, with
Plex remote for another device.
Very good app.
It would be nice to allow converting it into a
The best app ever to organize all medias and be able to stream it live from wherever you are, or sync it to your smartphone or mobile device. Very easy to use. I was even able to configure it so that it finds Thaï subtitles on its own for my movies. Incredible ! Thanks a lot to all the
The best media streamer I have ever seen.
Granted, it takes some effort to set up - but once done you will never regret switching to it!
Easy to find server and setup the first time. Missing some of the browser features and the layout is different as well (needs uniformity). Bug: when you press the sleep button, it stops playback, but an hour later the playback starts again even while the device is locked. It woke me up in the middle of the night.
Plex pass lifetime and youll not regret it!
Best app for those with lots of local media in their computers (TV shows and movies) who want to be able to watch them in multiple devices.
Buy this and
Some bad moments
Plex the pictures stored on the PC because Plex could be a handy tool to easily clean the pictures library. Keep improve Plex to make it an ultimate app
It would be absolutely enormous if it was possible to modified via the mobile device, the pictures stored on the PC, using Lightroom, Photos or any tool... Too bad also that it seems not possible to delete via
Plex keeps crashing during the next 30 minutes on iOS. Hmm.
When using shuffle on a fairly big music librery
Plex crashes regularly and when it does I cannot use my iPhone 6 at all. Have to reboot to make it work again. Very unstable!
Worst media server Ive ever seen! No content is shared no matter witch player i tried. Serviio is much much better!!!!
Upload your music to google music and AirPlay instead. Free! Pay $3 for air video HD and use that for video. Google photos for free. If you have the native app on an Apple TV 4 that is the only reason I can see the value of paying for this (but still barely) otherwise go a different cheaper way and just AirPlay anyways
Plex to work. Just hangs and quits. Please bring back the reliability we used to have
Had been working for years now with the latest update phone needs at least one maybe 2 hard resets for
and other. So, download free Plex .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Plex iOS app used & searched for